Thursday 25 April 2013

Irish Pub (UK Scene WIP)


I've visited many cities all over the United Kingdom: Cambridge, Brighton, London, Dundee, Carmarthenshire, and a ton more. This scene is based on elements of some of the interesting architecture, props, vehicles and mood that I saw there. I took a ton of reference photos for my texture work, so hopefully it helps sell the atmosphere for the scene.

Reflective Glass Materials are Setup.

Early lighting and material setup in UDK.

Photo ref

Blog Archive

Some info

My photo
I'm founder of Hardmode Games. As a Senior 3D Artist with 10 years of games industry experience: my last project was Far Cry Primal. Previously I have worked on Halo 4 for DE alongside 343 Industries, Red Dead Redemption and Bully at Rockstar Games. I taught 3D Character Animation and Environment Art for Games at Qantm College (London, UK campus). http://www.linkedin.com/in/anthonyrjoseph